Save money when you subscribe
Hear live music more often! Whether you enjoy our Sight & Sound series at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, or our concerts at the Fisher Center at Bard College, you can get extra savings when you book at least three concerts.
Fisher Center 5-Concert Series
Enjoy a full season of subscription series concerts at the Fisher Center at Bard, from fall to spring.
- A savings of 35% off the full price
- Choose 5 Saturday nights or 5 Sunday matinees
- Get the same seats at each concert*
- Seats are renewable from year to year*
- Available until the first concert of the series (Sep 11 & 12, 2021)
*These perks will resume in the 2022–23 concert season
Concerts included in this package:
- Shostakovich & Dawson, Sep 11 & 12, 2021
- Gil Shaham & Julia Perry, Nov 13 & 14, 2021
- Tchaikovsky, William Tell & The Little Mermaid, Feb 5 & 6, 2022
- Rachmaninoff & Joseph Young, Apr 23 & 24, 2022
- New Voices From the 1930s, May 7 & 8, 2022
This package is no longer available for the 2021–22 Season.
Fisher Center Create Your Own Series
Choose 3 or more concerts from the subscription series and special events at the Fisher Center at Bard that best fit your schedule.
Create Your Own Series
- A savings of 25% off the full price
- You can mix and match days and seat locations
- Available until three concerts are left in the season (April 3, 2022)
Sight & Sound at The Met Museum
Conductor and music historian Leon Botstein explores the parallels between orchestral music and the visual arts.
- Series tickets $75–$120
- A savings of up to 20% off the full price
- Get the same seats at each concert
- Available until the first concert of the series (Dec 5, 2021)
Photo by David DeNee